We appreciate your kind tax-deductible donation to FORE.
As a service to the Bay Area community, FORE is proud to offer a wonderful group of osteoporosis education speakers... more
FORE has put together a useful list of other great resources about osteoporosis.... more
Learn more about the Faces of Osteoporosis and buy the book! more
Certain kinds of exercise can help you fight against bone loss? more
NP Program Guidelines for Osteoporosis Management continuing edu
It is our pleasure to introduce this continuing education program on the Evaluation and Management of Osteoporosis and Fracture Risk in Postmenopausal women: Guidelines for Patient Evaluation.
View the Guidelines for Patient Evaluation
At the conclusion of the program, participants should be able to:
1. Discuss the prevalence of osteoporosis and its economic impact on medical expenses.
2. Identify risk factors for osteoporosis and for fracture.
3. Discuss guidelines for clinical assessment of patients at risk and those who have been
diagnosed with osteoporosis.
4. Identify pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment options.
5. Discuss strategies to improve patient adherence to therapeutic regimens
Click here for more information
md5 mysql mysql5 sha-1 sha1 des(unix) hash crack