We appreciate your kind tax-deductible donation to FORE.
As a service to the Bay Area community, FORE is proud to offer a wonderful group of osteoporosis education speakers... more
FORE has put together a useful list of other great resources about osteoporosis.... more
Learn more about the award-winning Faces of Osteoporosis and buy the book! more
Certain kinds of exercise can help you fight against bone loss? more
Evaluation and Management of Osteoporosis and Fracture Risk In Postmenopausal Women: Guidelines for Patient Evaluation
It is our pleasure to offer this educational program. This program is designed for nurse practitioners who practice in the fields of women's’ health, internal medicine, family practice, and geriatrics.
- Discuss the prevalence of osteoporosis and its economic impact on medical expenses.
- Identify risk factors for osteoporosis and for fracture.
- Discuss guidelines for clinical assessment of patients at risk and those who have been diagnosed with osteoporosis.
- Identify pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment options.
- Discuss strategies to improve patient adherence to therapeutic regimens.
CME credit is no longer available for this valuable program
View the Guidelines for Patient Evaluation
Need Adobe Acrobat? Get it here